[AI] requesting latest fermware for nokia n79

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:57:07 EDT 2010

hello friend, pleas visit this  official nokia website and explore the
fermware updates for your mobile.
http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update#
but friend, remember that  if you are about to download  or install
new fermware for your phone, then pleas take sited help or be careful,
because by any reason, if installation of new fermware interupted,
then your device may stop working.
you may also call nokia customor care at 1800-425-3388
for assistance.