[AI] Uploading HTML content on blogs

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sun Jun 20 07:01:18 EDT 2010

Hello Shadab,
If I understand correctly, you wanted to post some content to your blog; but
you have created an HTML file. May be the easiest way is to copy the source
of your HTML file and paste it to your blog post page. I haven't tried Blog
spot, but word press do allow me to use HTML code for posts.

Please feel free to contact me, if you still need any additional help.

You are always welcome and thanks for your wishes for my accessibility
initiative.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula