[AI] Drag and drop command

Ashish Jha thisisashishjha at rediffmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:01:00 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Requesting you to pls help me with invoking drag and drop functionality with JAWS.. I am trying with the command Ctr + caps lock + 8 in Laptop mode ( or insert + Ctr + Num Pad / in desktop mode ), which I foumd in JAWS help menu bar. But still I am unable to materialize the same.

Also do we have any of the AI user who has / had worked on Rational Portfolio Manager ( a Project Management Tool ), if so kindly let me know. I would reach out out to him / her. As I need this drag and drop functionality on this tool and it would be more easier for me to catch up the things.