[AI] information required.

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 06:39:32 EDT 2010

hello,
you can also use total recorder to record your books on computer. this
is very good utility to record in different formats.

On 6/20/10, Krishnan <moothimoola at gmail.com> wrote:
> hai giriprasad
> yes, i visited the  cite and found the script but i am not able to install.
> please send the same in to my personal. email. moothimoola at gmail.com,

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller