[AI] Scripts for Google Talk

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sun Jun 20 03:09:33 EDT 2010

Amit,

Well, maybe it would be great, if whoever is interested, they can update the
scripts based on the existing scripts developed by Aruni. And perhaps, then
send a request to Aruni to include in his website.

I have just done that for Yahoo! Scripts.

I don't think, Aruni would get the time to keep update the scripts. Thanks,

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula