[AI] asalamo alaikum

tahir ahmed tahir.ahmed44 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:59:19 EDT 2010

asalamo alaikum everyone. i would like to make it clear to some people
those who are saying that all india radio is brotcastting live cricket
on internet. the linnk i have given to you guies this is not all india
radio. this is one pakistani radio channel called 106.2 hum fm. they
are brotcastting all matches of this tornament. this channel is been
working for 10 years in pakistan and UAE both.. i would like to say to
some people those who are not abel to play that link in there PC. they
will need to instal flashe player from  adobe corporation. i am
giveing you an other link of this channel but diffrent website.
http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=7534&. if you guies are
not abel to play both link pleas contect me. my skype ID is sachen33.
"love for all hatred for nun"