[AI] help needed
Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala
zujarbright at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:13:47 EDT 2010
You may mute JAWS for the application permanently by following steps
mentioned by Raju. Here once again:
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2. Press INSERT+F2 for Run JAWS Manager dialog box.
3. Select Configuration Manager and hit ENTER.
4. In the Configuration Manager window, open Set Options menu (ALT+S) and
select Advanced Options.
5. Check the checkbox labeled 'Sleep Mode Enabled' and activate OK button.
6. Save changes (CTRL+S) and close Configuration Manager.
For temporarily muting JAWS, follow these steps after launching Windows
Media player (or any application):
1. Press INSERT+V for Adjust JAWS Options dialog box.
2. Move to the option labeled 'Synthesizer-Speech' (this is the last option)
in the list.
3. Press SPACEBAR to toggle between On/Off modes.
4. Press ENTER to close the dialog box.
An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of sharafu
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 1:48 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] help needed
i am using windows mediaplayer 5.90 & Jaws11.
a program playing with windos mediaplayer Jaws anounsing also
i cannot stop anounsment of Jaws.
what is the problem? do you know one?
please help me
best regards sharafu.
sharafukallayi at gmail.com
sharafukallay at yahoo.com
sharafukallayi at rediffmail.com
skype id sharafukallayi
Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
disability bill at:
To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
the subject unsubscribe.
To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.829 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2947 - Release Date: 06/19/10
More information about the AccessIndia