[AI] Web Accessibility

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sat Jun 19 14:41:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm starting a journey to create a hand full of content on accessibility
that would enable more people to learn accessibility and grab employment in
the accessibility industry. Those of you interested to learn web
accessibility, and need help, may chat with me on Yahoo! Messenger (only
text chat and no voice) between 9:00 PM to 11 PM (Monday to Friday); I'm yet
to decide the timing for Saturday and Sunday but as of right now, it will
mostly be 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

Please note that your discussion should be focused on web accessibility and
any other requests will be ignored. Also, it is helpful for you to do a
research on your query and if it's not answered on your search  engine, then
it would be an opportunity for us to brainstorm. The reason I suggest folks
to do a research before asking a question, so that you will land up with
more interesting explanation and lot of new things.

My Yahoo! IM name is vasugroupmails at yahoo.co.in A humble request not to add
me to your messenger list until we interact and agree that we both need to
be on IM list of each other.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you folks. For any questions and
concerns, feel free to write to me off the list at access at srinivasu.org and
do not spam the list.

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula