[AI] about JAWS cursor!

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 03:44:25 EDT 2010

Hello BHAWANI SHANKAR Jee!

how can you say that  if jaws cursor supports, then we can not say that it is inaccessible with
jaws. Hello! if you don't mine, you are absolutely wrong! if in the case of invisible cursor, it is ok. but you know, JAWS cursor is a mouse cursor. it can goes any were on the screen. if you know about mouse, or behavior of mouse, you can obviously use JAWS cursor as a daily cursor. to use JAWS cursor, you know, it is necessary to know the clicking of mouse, for example, on the desktop, turn on JAWS cursor.
navigate with up/down arrow to search MY computer. place the JAWS cursor on later M of my computer.
click the left mouse button twice from the key board. (/)  then sea, what happen!

best regards.