[AI] good for cricket lovers

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 05:22:38 EDT 2010

hello,
thanks for this link. i could listen to the live commentry very
nicely. enjoying the match.

i would like to know further that while listening to this commentry
can this match also be seen live on the screen?
thanks,

On 6/19/10, Geetha Shamanna <geetha at millernorbert.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I clicked on the Listen to radio link, but this does not work. Could you
> please send across the direct link?
>
> Thanks.
> Geetha

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller