[AI] about nokia PC Sweet

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:18:07 EDT 2010

Hello friend!

I am raju singh, giving you a reply about nokia PCSweet.

though there is no any script available in nokia PC Sweet, yet you can use nokia PC Sweet with JAWS. all you have to do is, depending on the version of nokia PcSweet, are you using, if you using nokia PC Sweet prior to v5, there is no need to do any thing with JAWS, but of course I am using nokia PC Sweet 7, you have to change certain behavior of JAWS. first of all, open your nokia PCSweet.
press insert+ctrl+g atleast 2 or 3 times to level graphic.

second: in the nokia pc sweet, open the JAWS configuration manager. in the set option menu/verbosity setting, check the tool tip.

lastly I am conclude that most of the windows, you have to relai on the JAWS cursor to use perfectly.