[AI] Reading material on Diversity

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:02:23 EDT 2010

Dear Nupur,

You may contact to "Diversity and equal opportunity centre"(DEOC) Delhi,
for help in having required study material for your project as this is the
focused area of the services of this organization.

Contact detail of the centre is as follows.

Email ID: info at deoc.in

Contact No: 9880583277.

Wishing you all success for your new project.

Gautam Prakash Agarwal
President,
NFB, Karnataka