[AI] Regarding team viewer

himalaya singh Rawat himalayasinghrawat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:49:02 EDT 2010

dear all,

for using team viewer you can install accessible Web I E. it has support for
team viewer.

another software which is useful is logmein which can be downloaded from
logmein.com

please download the professional version. this version will give you total
control of the remote system. i hope this solves all your problem.

Himalaya