[AI] List of Hindi Braille magazines

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu Jun 17 12:44:58 EDT 2010

Dear Akilesh

I appreciate your concern however, pleasetake into consideration the
following.

1 We are a very large group presently
2 We have members who are having affiliation to many NGO's
3 By and large with every NGO's there are some disgrunttled members.
4 We don't want AI to be a launching pad to air their differences.

We can't be selective and we have to keep an objective and consistent policy
across the board.

This is the reason we don't wish to discuss 3rd party organisations here.
Besides, it is also not ethically appropriate to do so.

You can certainly post factual information or published documents pertainly
to the case and leave it to fellow members to draw conclusion.

It is certainly not acceptable to run a discussion based on hear say.

I hope this clarrifies your doubts.
Harish Kotian
Moderator.