[AI] Reading material on Diversity

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Thu Jun 17 11:33:42 EDT 2010

Dear Nupur,

This document seem to real good and has links to many other related topics.
http://www.diversityworking.com/employerZone/diversityManagement/?id=9

Also, I remember, CII or DEOC has published a book on Diversity; you may
want to check with Rama Chari of DEOC. Please visit http://www.deoc.in for
her contact information.

Rama, if you are on this list, please respond.

Thanks,
Vasu

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula