[AI] making html document

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:41:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

HTML is a language that is used to create web documents. Like all
other languages, HTML too has its own syntax rules. In order to use
HTML effectively, you will have to write HTML codes. For instance, all
HTML documents generally begin with <html> tag. Similarly, the content
body begins with <body> tag. Further, there are various formatting
tags like <i> for italics etc. Therefore, for your document to be
completely correct, you will have to incorporate these tags into your
HTML source code. Further, in order to create hyperlinks, you will
have to use the <a> tag available in HTML. This <a> tag further has an
attribute href which is hypertext reference, wherein you can provide
the file name/URL of the link within angular brackets (<>).

Hope this helps,
-Kartik