[AI] List of Hindi Braille magazines

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 06:46:46 EDT 2010

Dear Harish sir,
I personally think that this discussion has to be permitted over the
list. I fully agree with you that RTI has to be filed, its ok, but at
least respected members essentially should know that what is going in
the institute. An institute which has to be most responsible for our
visually challenged community.
However, the name of any person should not be pronounced.
Just expressing my personal views.
Apologies in advance if I've anything said wrong.