[AI] sending software through blue tooth -mobile?

sachit sahrawat sirsachit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:38:39 EDT 2010

Dear Bijal!

You cannot send " sis and jar'"files through the bluetooth
connectivity of a mobile phone.  If you are sending these "sis and
jar" files through the bluetooth system of a PjC, it will support but
not from a mobile.  You might be knowing that "sis and jar" are the
file formats which are compatible with mobile phones.  Even if you
change the extention of these files, it wouldn't support.