[AI] hi to everyone

Gaurav sharma gauravsharmamnd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:20:05 EDT 2010

hello tahir. how are u. my name is gaurav and i am from india. i am
all so like   cricket very much.  i have no favourite team but my
favourite player is shweb akhatar.  are u blind person? if yes then
pls tell me that what is the economical and social situationof blinds
persons there australia. with love gaurav.