[AI] hi to everyone

tahir ahmed tahir.ahmed44 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 19:35:25 EDT 2010

asalamo alaikum everyone i am new member of this mailing list. i
thought why not i tell you guies about my self. i am tahir ahmed from
adelaide australia but my country is pakistan. i am 16 years old i am
student of year 11 in one normel school in adelaide. i like to play
and watch cricket and i am also playing cricket for south australia.
in normel cricket my favourite team is india and my favourite cricket
player is sachin tendulkar. my favourite singer attaullah khan he is a
pakistani folk singer. i like to use computer +internet+skype. if
anyone want to talk with me. my skypeID is sachen33. everyone is most
welcome. i also teach JAWS to new computer users.