[AI] Assistance for visually challenged in Air India international flights.

nilesh sonar nileshhiralalsonar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:41:26 EDT 2010

hello
one of my friend had face  same problem   then he called  to the
service provider   and they had provide him assistant from the entry
of the airport   gate
and at the destination airport also
i think there is some guied line for all the airlines  for person
with disability but i dont have it now
so she  can do same as my friend has done

from Nilesh
legal officer
Bank of baroda
Mo:9226448091