[AI] required music audio lessons,

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:38:36 EDT 2010

Dear Reddi, I am really thrilled to know about your interest in Classical Music. For making your fingers fluent on the keyboard, firstly you have to practice the basic Alankaars--First in slow tempo. Later on, as you find yourself more and more comfortable with them, try increasing the tempo step by step.
     I have heard that there some sites which have some elementary music lessons, but I am not sure how effective they are, since Classical music requires practice in the supervision of your Guru. For any further queries, please contact me off the list. I shall try to satisfy them to the maximum possible extent.
     Few days back, I even got a very inspiring message from one our genius friends, [and a prominent journalist himself] Mr. Subramani L. urging me to do a webcast with the help of Mr. Prateek Agrawal but I still have to check its feasibility with these two friends.
Regards,
          sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma
e mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mobile: 09988293833.