[AI] Assistance for visually challenged in Air India international flights.

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:34:37 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

One of my friends is travelling by an Air India flight to USA.

Is there any assistance that she can get like, guidance in finding gate
ways, locating luggage, filling up forms?

And, what are all the precautions that have to be taken for a journey like
this?

She is a low vision person.

Guidance required very urgently as she is leaving tomorrow evening.

Please give your mobile numbers and I shall ask her to contact you, if
required.

Regards,

Vamshi G

M: +91 9949349497