[AI] Sound playing interrupted

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:48:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

Since you never specify any spec, you should check the rem.  If the rem is
low, upgrade your rem to 2gb.  Also look in the system tray and disable any
programs which auto run but you hardly use it.  These programs in stand by
takes up rem.

Also check programs like anti virus or spyware which you have installed.
See under the setting whether you have any auto schedule scanning set.

The last thing, if it's an old lap top, could be the hard disk having bad
sectors or processor is over heating.  If processor is over heating, you
could hear the fan hissing loudly constantly.

Regards,