[AI] about installing the dropbox.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:40:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

>From here, I could see that you are using latest, 071.  So, in the menu, use
jaws cursor and find for a check box panel.  I cannot really remember fully
now but there will be a box for new user or existing user.  By default, the
check box has been checked for a new user who need to register new account.
That's why you having that error.

I could remember quite well that where the check box is, jaws will not
speak.  So, when you tab around, at any tab which jaws doesn't speak, Root
jaws cursor and read it.  It could also be the last option on that screen.

All the best.
KITT