[AI] Query regarding uninstalling anti virus

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:32:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

1.  Try to start computer in save mode, then go to add / remove and remove E
Set.  There will be no speech, sighted help needed.

2.  You can also google on the site where you got E Set and find for a tool
to remove their program completely.

3.  Do the same for Avast, if you really need to remove it, they have a tool
which you can get from their site.  It\s also the same, you need to do that
in Save mode.

Regards,
KITT