[AI] Making it to MIT against odds

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:39:23 EDT 2010

hi
hats off to The Srikant. he is a source of inspiration to hundreds and
thousands of future students who want to opt for PCM but step back due
to pulling by the society and many other  circumstances acting like
non-avalibility of study material. really this boy is geneous.
may he climb the laddar of success throughout his life. waiting for a
chance to meet such a brilient guy! and exchange few words.
regards Swasti