[AI] Mobile related queries

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Tue Jun 15 13:12:05 EDT 2010

Hi All

Certainly, that was the intention. Accessibility of electronic devices is
certainly within the scope of this list.

For some days mobile related devices were hogging traffic on the list and I
was waiting for it to subside. However, trivial queries which were better
dealt in mobile phone list was being repeatedly posted here. Hence, the
sugggestion. Moreover, it is a good idea to join such list when you get a
new phone or a new technology which needs some learning afresh.
  Harish Kotian.