[AI] List of Hindi Braille magazines

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:47:12 EDT 2010

Dear friends, I am really quite disturbed and disappointed to know from Mr. Akhilesh's mail that NIVH,, which at one time was regarded as a premier institution striving for the welfare of VI community has deteriorated in to such a worst state! how can  we make some practical suggestions  for the forth-coming law regarding the welfare of the disabled to make the agencies working for this cause answerable in a more practical way?
                  Yogesh Sharma

Ps. I am pasting here the mail from our dear friend Akhilesh:--

No technical issues are involved in NIVH.
Very senior employees working in NIVH have reported that the Braille
press of rs. 10000000 has been throne in scrap.
I should not say like this, but something, something very wrong going their.
no text books, no recorded books, and nothing.
The whole lot of money is going where, nobody knows.