[AI] tutorials for MS word and Excel

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:33:24 EDT 2010

Dear Friends, Actually, there are two major drawbacks of Dropbox. Firstly,
it takes much longer to upload a file. It is really tedious. Secondly, if
there are too many persons to download the file, they are prevented by
dropbox. The public links are suspended. The same thing happened recently
when I uploaded the latest issue of Listeners' Club magazine. It caused
inconvenience to many. So, to my mind, Sendspace is more advisable.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.