[AI] Mobile related queries

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 11:23:08 EDT 2010

Correct me if I am wrong, I don't think that it is the intention of
the moderator to ban mobile related discussion all together, rather it
is an attempt to minimise the trafic on the list since many of those
basic issues can be resolved without filling our mailboxes. It does
not even require signing-on to another list, but a bit extra effort.
To give you an example, I wanted to know the hard reset command for my
N97 Mini and all I had to do was to do a simple Google search and I
got my answers on the very first hit. This is particularly the case
when it comes to accesibility related solutions since many e-forums
make their messages available through public search engines. So in a
nut shell, one does not have to be an expert to find answers to some
basic accesibility related questions on his/her own.

Vetri.