[AI] tutorials for MS word and Excel

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 03:44:40 EDT 2010

after installing dropbox go to my document and you will find my dropbox
folder there. open it and than open public folder in it. copy the folder
which you want to share. and paste it in public folder. after you finish
uploading it, press the application key on it and select dropbox submenu
and from it hit enter on copy public link. now this copied link can be
pasted any where like an email or anywhere else where ever you want.
this link so copied is the download link for the file you have uploaded.
for instance you want to share or upload a folder named tutorials for MS
word. for this you copy the folder by using simple command Control + c.
go to my documents / my dropbox / public folder and paste the folder
there. once you finish this, right click the tutorials for ms word, open
the sub menu dropbox and click on the option copy public link. now paste
this link in the email which you wish to send.
I hope i have made mhyself clear. for any other help write back.
regards
Swasti