[AI] Silpa Mallipeddi wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Silpa Mallipeddi silpa.choudary at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 15 03:38:21 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Silpa Mallipeddi requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Chandra,

- Silpa Mallipeddi

Accept invitation from Silpa Mallipeddi
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2123683246_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoQczcUdzcOcj99bSxCsngMs6RMbP0MdPsVejoUcP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Silpa Mallipeddi
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2123683246_2/39vdzgOcPwScP8NcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Silpa Mallipeddi be a good idea?

Silpa Mallipeddi's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Silpa Mallipeddi's invitation, check Silpa Mallipeddi's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation