[AI] Mobile related queries

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Tue Jun 15 03:13:23 EDT 2010

Probably mobile phones with talk were not much in vogue those days when Access India constitution was framed.  Now it has become such an accessibility issue of magnitude that it somehow gets prominence over computer accessibility for an individual.  Should we amend our old AI constitution much like our Indian Constitution & include this issue too?  After all, 'Talk & mobile' are also accessibility issues?  & why should we go to 'Talk mailing list' internationally if we could get things indigenous?

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.