[AI] tutorials for MS word and Excel

samuel rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:42:41 EDT 2010

Go to my dropbox folder and inside go to public folder and paste the file. Once uploaded go to file menu and dropbox and choose copy link. Them paste the link in the email. Also to see the upload progress use insert plus f11. And see the dropbox. If you have problems let me know. I'm using the cell phone and hence having problem to write.
Samuel