[AI] 5 points for discussion now first and second

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:26:55 EDT 2010

Dear friend Akhilesh,
As far as I know, the mathematical questions are not fully exempted
for VIs in any competitive examination. In banking, however,
non-verbal questions which are mostly graphical  and chart based are
exempted in reasoning section, even though, their percentage is
approximately twenty in particular section.
I would like to be corrected if is their any misperception.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000