[AI] Mobile related queries

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:09:44 EDT 2010

And what about novices?  I personally know several who don’t know even
the basic technological evolutions achieved in the process of
conquering barriers inherent with blindness.
Understanding the concerns of respected moderator, including some
basic information about technologies, and further the links of
particular sites providing solution can be mentioned on the Home Page.

On 6/15/10, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <vadhimoolam at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's true, but I also understand moderator's frestration. The list
> is increasingly being bombarded with general questions like: Which
> phones work with talks? There are so many sites to answer such general
> questions and talks official site is certainly one of those.
> Henceforth I would like to encourage users to do a bit of research
> before firing questions to the access India forum.
>
> Vetri.
>
> On 14/06/2010, Ashwani Jassal <ashwanijassal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mobile phones are an integral part of everybody's life in general and
>> blind
>> in particular. As most of us are depending upon latest technology to make
>> our life easier then why should prohibition of this kind of topic in the
>> list especially created for blind people to share topics and problems
>> related to their life is being initiated? Didn't understand!

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000