[AI] tutorials for MS word and Excel

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:25:11 EDT 2010

Use dropbox better cause it will stay as long as the owner leave it there.
Sendspace have limit for only few days.  Furthermore, if you are uploading a
file which exist in their server, you don\t even have to take the time to
upload.  Just copy into public folder and you are done.  But I must say here
that at times, uploading using dropbox is slower then sendspace.  So, before
sending out link for people to download, you must check status to ensure
that you have fully uploaded and all files up2date.