[AI] visual basic 6 black book

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:35:03 EDT 2010

Hello Yajesh jee!
because, I don't know your E-male ID. therefore I am sending you on that e-male. if you are reading this e-male, sir, can you please upload this book, visual basic 6 black book? sir, I have tried number of time to download this book from the computer science channel of the inclusive planet,but download pages is not seems to open. therefore sir, I request you that if you don't mine, please upload this book on my e-male that is bidhwin at gmail.com

your sincerely friends. Raju Singh.