[AI] possibility of writing for late blind

Sandeep Singh sandeepsingh477 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:39:15 EDT 2010

Hi Bijil,
Writing guides are available which have slots cut in a frame so  you
can write inside them. These are of limited size, so I used to take
anything rectangular like a book or a wider scale and write by
levelling it with the edge of the paper. You can slide the object
after finishing a line. This will take just a little practice.
Regards,
Sandeep