[AI] Mobile related queries

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:41:14 EDT 2010

That's true, but I also understand moderator's frestration. The list
is increasingly being bombarded with general questions like: Which
phones work with talks? There are so many sites to answer such general
questions and talks official site is certainly one of those.
Henceforth I would like to encourage users to do a bit of research
before firing questions to the access India forum.

Vetri.