[AI] Tamil PDF convertor

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Mon Jun 14 08:04:38 EDT 2010

Hello All
Pasting below a message which did not get through.
Harish Kotian.

   THIRDEYE TECHNICAL VOLUNTARY GROUP

                                    thirdeyetvg.com <http://thirdeyetvg.com/>

                                   http://in.mc86.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=thirdeyetvg@gmail.com

Dear Freinds

Great Happy News

you must be aware of our assistive technology competetion the last date

for submission is 30-06-2010

One of the candidate Shri.Maharajan third year BE Computer Science Student

of Kongu Engineering College Perundurai EROD has developed a Tamil PDF converter

software. This software will help the visually challenged  to access all tamil pdf

files and they can read it with NVDA Screen reader software.Most of the Tamil Sites

contains only PDF files.

Our volunteers Shri.Padmakumar,Shri.Janagaraju, Shri.Balaji guided him with their rich

 experience.

Shri Jagan  vi tested the software and suggested several modifications.

The software is named in Tamil  as  VALAYA VEDAN (net hunter).

We prospose to release the software in the first week of July 2010.

Our former president  Shri. APJ Abdul Kalam is likely to release the software

at a function in Kovai

We thank every one for your patronage.

With kind regards

Raju.p

THIRDEYE TECHNICAL VOLUNTARY GROUP

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.