[AI] List of Hindi Braille magazines

malkitsingh malkit.best at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:50:18 EDT 2010

respected  gotam jee we are vary vary thank full to you for providing such
a use full knowledge  about Braille   magazines  which are printing in
Braille  for the visually  challenged  persons  with there full address and
phone numbers    we hope that with this knowledge   so many people may get
benefits  in future  also
         with thanks
         malkit singh
          e mail malkit.best at gmail.com