[AI] List of Hindi Braille magazines

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:16:13 EDT 2010

My Dear Madhuji,

	I am reposting the list of Hindi Magazines for the convenience for
all interested list members.

1.	Publications of AICB
	Braille Bhavan,
	(Behind Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital),
	Sector-V, Rohini,
	NEWDELHI- 110 085. (India)
	Ph. No.: 011 - 27054082 / 27247469
	Fax No.:  011 - 27050915 / 22941093
	E-mail ID: aicdelhi at yahoo.com & aicb at mailcity.com
	Website: www.aicb.org.in

	Jigyasa - By monthly -Annual subscription Rs 50/--content- journal
articles from the leading magazines 	and news papers.

AICB also brings out  and makes available to institutions for blind children
various popular magazines in Braille such as Nandan, Champak, Chandamama,
Children's world.

2.	Publications of National Federation of the Blind,
	Computerized Braille press,
	Delhi rothak Road,
	Bahadurgarh, district Jhajjar,
	 Haryana

	a.	Sparshsethu - Monthly- Annual subscription Rs.40/- - Content
- articles form leading news papers 		and magazines.
	b.	Gyanodaya - monthly- Annual subscription Rs.100/- - Content-
General Knowledge and computation 			exams.

3.	Publications of National Association for the Blind (Mumbai)

	Sir Jamshedji Duggan Braille Press,
	# 11, Khan Abdul Gaffer Khan Road,
	Worli Seaface,
	MUMBAI- 400 030.
	Ph. No.: 2493 5365 / 2493 2820
	Fax No.: 2493 2539 / 2493 5370
	E-mail ID: nabin at vsnl.com & nabcyber at hotmail.com
	Website: www.nabindia.org

	a.	Vigyan Bharati- Quarterly-Annual subscription Rs.8/- -
Content- News and articles related to the 		topics of science.
	b.	Varthaman - Fortnightly - Annual subscription Rs.24/- -
Content - Interesting facts and
informations.
	c.	Deepshika - Quarterly- Annual subscription Rs.20/- Content-
Concerns of Women

4.	Publications of NIVH (Dehradun)
	Central Braille Press,
	# 116, Rajpur Road,
	DEHRADUN-248 001.
	Uttranchal.
	Ph. No.: Board line - 0135 - 2744979
             Direct line - 0135 - 2738122
	Fax No.: 0135 - 2748147

	a.	Nayana Rashmi - Monthly - Annual Subscription Rs.25/- -
Content- Collection of Articles of General 		Interest from Print
Media
	b.	Braille Dhara - Monthly- Annual Subscription Rs. 50/-content
- Collection of Articles of General 		Interest from Print Media
	c.	Anther path- Monthly- Annual Subscription Rs.25/- - content-
Women's special.

Note: production of Braille magazines in NIVH was stopped  some time back
due to some technical reasons.  It is difficult to say whether it has
reassumed or not.

5.	Canara Bank Relief & Welfare Society,,
	27th Cross, Banashankari 2nd Stage,
	BANGALORE-560 070.
	Ph. No.: 080 - 2671 3421
	E-mail ID:
      Website: www.matruchhaya.org

	Brings out bi monthly magazine in kannada Braille which is called
Kamanabillu and contains articles and 	stories from kannada print media.

Special Note:  As Mr. Nageshwariaha has informed me there is some revision
in rate of subscription of NAB, Mumbai.  I am not update about that.

With kind regards,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal
President,