[AI] 5 points for discussion now first and second

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 05:07:17 EDT 2010

Hello MR. navneet,
I'll clarify your 1st question 1st.
The pwd act itself provides that the mathematical questions have to be
eliminated from the exams for the visually challenged
In other words, the reading of the concern section suggests that it is
mandatory for the appropriate government  To exempt the visually
challenged from mathematical questions.
However, your case is a special case, and it require special consideration.
I’ll suggest you to file the RTI application and ask the relevant
questions to the concern authority, and state your qualification as
well.
I think if the physics is  an essential qualification for the TGT, and
and if you’re not studied the concern subject, you don’t qualify for
the concern post.
Fight for the
PGT. as I’ve said earlier, file an application under the RTI act as
soon as possible, and keep us updating as well.
Thanks and regards,
Akhilesh.