[AI] problems in sending mails form my nokia n79

austin pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:30:32 EDT 2010

hi Kit and what should be the prefered incoming pote i can get
incomming mails but by changing the outgoing port if it effects the
incomming mails then please give the incomming port thanking and does
your talks read the text in your help window? it doesnt read for me
what to do? it reads help topics but as i open it it just reads the
tytle and thats it

On 6/14/10, Kit <goldeneagle74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Check Email setting, Connection setting, Outgoing email and under the port
> option, is it displayed as default.  If yes, change it to 587.
>
> It should work then.

from austin