[AI] text boxes

Sandeep Singh sandeepsingh477 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:34:48 EDT 2010

Hi,
You're right, this problem wont arise in a normal document. Actually
I'm translating some files. These are lesson plans for school
teachers. They have used word webs and graphic organizers in these
plans that include these text boxes. Zujar has suggested something,
let me try and see what the result is.
Regards,
Sandeep