[AI] 5 points for discussion now first and second

navneet dubeynavneetk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:07:57 EDT 2010

Dear access Indian friends ,

                                                I want to put some issues in front of access India since my English is not very good so I want to request to correct the language to very intelligent access Indians which also have knowledge of legal matters such as Rajesh Aasdhani, Kanchan Pamnani, S.C. Vashishtha, Deependra Manucha, Harish Kaution and many others. I am writing below some points namely Case No. 1 , Case No. 2 and so on and I want to put these points on PWD ACT blog.  please do correction in any grametical or legal mistake and help me to say my problems more clearly .

Please remember that these points namely case no 1 and 2.... all these points are related to my experience of my life till today

Today I will talk only 2 cases and they are related to reservation for the blinds . please read and tell  me what I must do to put my voice more effectively and to get justice ? all suggestion are highly appriciated .

Case No. 1 :- Since I am a post graduate of mathematics and I want to became a PGT/Lecturer of mathematics and for this I am continuously appearing the recruitment exams but a change that I am observing from  last few years ,  in the reservation  three percent for PWD's (Person With Disability ) according to PWD ACT 1995. Now a day a new trend has come into existence that's they reserve any specific post for VH(visually handicapped)  , any other specific posts for HH (Hearing handicapped) For example any posts of PGT Hindi have been reserved for VH and  any posts of PGT Economics have been reserved for HH.

                                                But I think that if is a wrong method of reservation  because PWD ACT allows for horizontal type reservation in which all handicapped candidates should be listed whatever their subjects may be and one VH candidate is selected for out of hundred posts . In the existing  trend , if a blind candidate with the subject mathematics is appearing in exam and the recruitment authority has previously reserved the post of Hindi PGT for blind . This is not right , to correct it What we can do ?

Case No. 2 :- Since I am a employ of Kendriya Vidhalaya Sanghathan under central Government of India and I am on the post of PRT (Primary Teacher ) and to get promotion on TGT Maths (Trained Graduate Teacher ) . The necessary qualification is that candidate should have a graduate degree with Physics , Chemistry , Maths to promote on TGT Maths.

                                                                                                But a problem is that I am a blind so I could not take Physics and Chemistry my subject in graduation was (1) Mathematics   (2) Hindi Literature  (3)  Economics . hence my combination of subjects in graduation  is different from combination which have been decided to get a job of T G  T maths .

                                                                                But I want to apply for promotion  because I have post Graduate Degree in Mathematics So this rule of Government is not right and to make correction where should I apply for it ? What is the procedure ?

Navneet dubey

Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

home phone  [ 07592 ] 403367

mobile  9425641836

e mail : dubeynavneet at yahoo.com