[AI] text boxes

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:36:19 EDT 2010

Try out this:

Turn on quick keys by pressing INSERT+Z. then press INSERT+F5 for JAWS to
present you a list of form controls like text boxes, radio buttons, check
boxes, etc. Select the desired one from the list and press ENTER.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!