[AI] books needed for MBA

amit patel amitpatel1504 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:50:46 EDT 2010

Dear friends,
I am in need of these books of my syllabus.

1. Human resource management		john m ivancevich		10th edition
2.Consumer behaviour & marketing strategy		j.paul peter,jerry
c.olson	7th edition
3.Professional communication	aruna koneru
4.Organizational behaviour	steven l mcshane,mary ann von glinow,radha
r sharma	fourth edition
5.Principles of management	p c tripathi,p n reddy	fourth edition
6.Essentials of management	Harold koontz,Heinz weihrich	seventh edition
Please give me these books in any accessible format.
Thanks in advance.